Friday, October 8, 2010

My latest projects!

SO-I love thick, rustic, furniture, but can never find it around here! (I SO miss the Potato Barn in AZ.) Anyhow-I decided if I can't find a table I like, build it!! And that's what I did, with Steve's help of course. Wood cost-$40, stain and polyurethane cost-$15. Finished product-priceless!!


And---I love this scripture, I like to quote it to my family when the house is a total disaster. I wanted to find a way to display it prominently in our home. Accomplished!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Wow! I love both! You are so crafty to make your own table, way to go!! I love the sign too.

Unknown said...

LOVE your projects! Way to go!! Miss you guys.

Winn & Holly Workman said...

Hey aunt stacey... I love your table! It turned out so cute and yes potato barn is the best! My parents bought all of my bedroom furniture there and I love it! Your scripture thing is also way cute!

kaleyq said...

very nice, Stacey!! think about you and your family often. hope you're all doing well!